Add new conference
Frequently Asked Questions
You can submit online / virtual conferences for listing here.
Contact Fili and make sure the conference website clearly states the conference is cancelled.
- Names of listings can not contain references to dates or times.
- Conference names can not be all uppercase.
- Conference names need to names, not contain slogans or descriptions.
- Conference names can not contain any special characters outside ASCII or UTF-8.
- Tracking URLs are not permitted.
- If a conference is not related to Online Marketing, it will likely be rejected.
- Dates can only be in the future.
- State specific information only applies to the USA.
It can take anywhere between a few days and a few weeks. In doubt, contact Fili.
Contact Fili to discuss this.
Currently it is not possible to advertise on this website.
Listings which are highlighted as featured or recommended are so based on personal first hand experience. Currently it is not possible to advertise on this website.
First of all, make sure that any changes you are suggesting to the listing are clearly displayed on your website. Keep in mind that this is a personal website under editoral review, so your suggested changes may not match the expectations of the audience of this website. If you have any questions, contact Fili.
In short: you can't! Listings on this website have the "?ref=online.marketing" tracking URL parameter appended but no more. No other tracking URLs are allowed.
Due to caching rules, it may take up to 24 hours before any changes to the website are visible. Most of the time it is faster, but depending on the user's connection to the internet this varies.
Your email address is primarily used to communicate with you regarding the information you are submitting. Your email address will not sold or shared with any other third party.